Antia Perikleous began her career as an architect in 2013. Antia has graduated from University of Huddersfield where she gained a Masters in Architecture (RIBA II) and she has completed a Bachelors of Art in Architecture( RIBA I).
Antia joined sa.ne studio Architects – engineers in 2014 as an architectural assistant. Before joining the studio, she worked at the Town planning and Housing Department of Cyprus for 6 months. Since she joined sa.ne studio, she has been involved in a variety of projects which includes, residential and commercial buildings, interiors and renovations.
Antia enjoys problem solving and the process of creating a functional architectural solution that responds to the challenges set down by client, site, viability and context. Antia is a member of ETEK (Technical Chamber of Cyprus) since 2014.
- nZEB Designer Certificate (nearly Zero Energy Building Designer
- International Business Development & Promotion for services companies (CIIM – Lefkosia, Cyprus)
- Stategic Planning for Small Enterprises (CIIM – Lefkosia, Cyprus)
- MArch Architecture (RIBA II) (University of Huddersfield – Huddersfield, UK)
- BA(Hons) Architecture (RIBA I) (University of Huddersfield – Huddersfield, UK)
- Passive House Basics – Hellenic Institute of Passivhaus
- Promoting Traditional Architecture – Methodologies and aesthetic trends (Ministry of Education & Culture)
- New Engineers, start-up firms (Business Model canvas) – ETEK
- Construction & Techniques for Drywalls (Sakret Zeupekkis educational center – KNAUF)
- Eulogy for the Pavillion – Korean Landscape Architecture (Neapolis University Paphos)
- Green Technologies for Engineers: Energy management & renewable energy souces (ΔΥΑΚ)
- A renewed coastal Metropolis: Lemesos. Architecture and Identity by Dr. Marcus Jatsch and Daniel Libenskind.
email | email@example.com